11/19/08

Tuesday Thrifting

I am in a constant battle with myself to let go of things and simplify and then to gather. It is a struggle. I try to have functional things in our lives that actually hold a bit of yesteryear elegance to them to remind me to slow down and enjoy small moments.

This find sort of cracks me up. I like to carry aspirin/tylenol in my purse but don't care for the plastic bottles so usually am found begging friends for some of THEIR aspirin in THEIR purse that they are wise enough to carry. This little pill case will serve its purpose and its just so darn cute! A little shining up and it will be good as new.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the pill keeper -- I can picture you getting pulled over for having 'paraphanalia' !!!

Jora

Shane said...

I WANT the pill keeper...