1/11/09

Dear Genevieve

I saw your show last night on HGTV. I would like you to come to our home and tackle the dismal laundry/craft/storage/toy room. I am at my wits end trying to figure out how to make it better. It needs to be brighter and more functional. No amount of de-cluttering is going to make it brighter and more functional. So can you come help out with this, tomorrow perhaps?
Sincerely,
Sonya

Do you think she visits my blog or should I send her a real letter? I watched her figure out a home office for a lovely family last night and simply need her to come into my home, figure out exactly who we are, what we need, along with any deep seated desires I didn't even know I had and make it all better.

Its scary down in that basement!

1 comment:

Travelin' Momma said...

I was reading some of your old posts...i have an unfinished basement/storage/exercise area and we used Epoxy sealant on the floor like that gray/blue paint on the floor and it really helps with the dirt/dust/hair. it makes it feel less like a basement too...like church basements use...hope that helps you and i love how you re purposed the hutch and table!