1/9/09

Hobby Lobby 66% Off Thrifting



The only thing better than this is when it goes 80% off. But sometimes a girl just has to splurge and grab something at 66% clearance instead of waiting for a better sale to come along and finding out the treasure that I was holding out for is long gone.

I actually went back to Hobby Lobby this morning to grab this after daydreaming about it all day yesterday. Something was needed for the top area of the fridge and this was it! When its not posing up there, I will bring it down and stick a cupcake in it as a special treat for Lu or Bud. Or put glass orbs in it. Or vintage Easter finds...the possibilities are just endless with this gorgeous piece picked up for a mere $17. Worth every penny!

2 comments:

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

I think I need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby. Thanks for sharing this!

Missa said...

Oh, I've been searching for bell jars lately and have been coming up empty handed. Nice score!