1/29/09

Memory Lane

I found out last weekend that the wonderful woman, Deb, who has a booth across from mine is so crafty! It only took me a few months, but I finally figured out that she made a couple things that I have been oooohing over in her area:



Isn't this great? She used small black frames from Dollar Tree and then some white sticky letter cut-outs to form a very cool welcome sign...the ideas with this are simply endless! We were talking about how easy it would be to hang or even to prop up on a mantle...ohhh, I am getting tingly ideas for next Christmas from this!

And here are some photo's of my area:
















Lu has been coming with me to Memory Lane every Sunday afternoon and re-arranging the booth. I go several times during the week to drop new items off and make sure all looks well, but I love that she arranges all the items differently than I would, which gives it a whole new look each week.

3 comments:

Old Crow Farm said...

Sonya

I'm so glad you found us. I can't believe we didn't know about each other and we live in the same state. It's a small world. I'll definitely be a follower.

Tamara Jansen said...

Fun, fun, fun :)

Shane said...

How cool that you are starting Lu young! The memories she will have priceless!