2/15/09

Biscuit Tins

You are going to have to laugh. I did. While out thrifting the other day, I found another English Biscuit Tin and quickly scooped it up since I seem to be getting a bit of a collection of these, right?

I BOUGHT THE EXACT SAME TIN AS I DID A FEW WEEKS AGO!Remember THIS?
Wow. I thought it looked vaguely familiar. So now I have a happy little set for that area under my island where I usually just store wine! I am getting a bit low on wine, aren't I?






















I am more than fine having 2 of them, but seriously, how often do you thrift the same items twice?

5 comments:

Saucy said...

I love anything in multiples and pairs but finding them thrifting is just funny luck! Keep your eye open for more.

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

This is why I carry an alphabetical list of all the movies I own when I go garaging. Kept buying the same ones over and over!

Missa said...

Haha! That's pretty funny Sonya.

Wanda said...

But that means you HAVE to find another. You have to have at least three now. More would be even better!

Holly said...

This happened to me last fall. I got two identical wall basket thingies (sounds lovely, no?--I don't know what they're really called) one at a thrift store, and one at a garage sale, a couple weeks apart.