2/14/09

More Pic's From Second Season

I told you I was going back yesterday afternoon! And I am trying to NOT go back again this morning. This store could be a problem for me! I told myself I will go back again on Tuesday just so I don't become one of those store-stalker people...
I talk big. I know I am going to have to go back today.

This is a photo of the lovely Bailey, Store Mascot


Random shots around the store:






OK, these we have at our lake home in Minnesota and I am really, really wanting them for here, too. And they have a cool carrying holder...can't you just picture dips and munchies in them on the back patio in the summertime?



And you know what? I haven't even shown you WHAT I BOUGHT YET!
More photos will be coming.

3 comments:

Missa said...

This place looks great. I love that retro red lamp in the back corner of the 6th pic down :)

Stacey Steimle said...

Love the store, however Bailey is my favorite thing there!!!

The Country Experience said...

Oh my, I'd have to go back too. Not only is there plenty of good stuff to look at, there is Bailey!