5/29/09

Annual Rummage Sales

Do you ever see a rummage sale ad, recognize the address from a previous rummage sale and then proceed to rearrange your entire day and schedule so you can get to the sale about 5 minutes early? Because it is that good?

Welcome to my world.

We are getting ready to go on a Girls Weekend vacation and I have been setting money aside for the trip. Didn't really want to spend any ahead of time to put more stuff in the craft room to deal with in a few weeks.

And then I saw the ad this morning.

There is a lady who lives just down the street who seems to enjoy the same magazines that I do. And she has a sale once a summer. Last summer I picked up an old metal lawn chair for $5. The year before that I found a cool wooden letter holder that I keep my makeup and skincare products in on the bathroom counter for $2. I'll have to take some pictures to show you the previous items.
We are SO going to the sale this afternoon.

I can't wait to see what she is letting go of now! I'll let you know if I find anything Fab.

3 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

sounds like fun! :-)

Saver Queen said...

Can't wait to see what you find!

elena-lu said...

yay that sounds like a great time right there! i go to a yearly sale thats not even in my area because each time i've gone ive found such wonderful items!!