6/26/09

Booth "Finds"


There were a few things that I took out of the Booth to keep when we cleared things out last night...I just couldn't take this to Goodwill knowing that I would be right back there buying it again! An old vintage jug that I picture us filling with lemonade on a picnic...

We did have the back of the car and the trunk filled with donations, so I feel a teensy bit better about keeping this treasure. Even if I need to find a good place to store it...I will declutter again just to keep it!

2 comments:

Kate Spike and Her KatS said...

Whoa--if you can't find room for that cute vintage jug, I am certain I have just the right spot for it, so do NOT Goodwill it, puh-leez. How fun to use it for picnicking!

Thrifted Treasure said...

Love that jug! I always thought it would be great to have a vintage stall or booth but I don't think I could part with any of the things I find!! By the way, I know you love deer and thought you might be interested in this deer-related post on another blog:

http://shabbyvintagemom.blogspot.com/