6/16/09

But Wait! There Is More! Thrifting On A Monday Part 2

More goodies from Monday to show you...













These are the cutest little spoon/ladles...I can see them inside small bowls of dressings. Just couldn't pass them up at Goodwill for 25 cents.













And in all the time you have known me, is it even possible for me to walk past a teeny oil lamp?? This one is perfect for this corner cupboard in the dining room...and it has the blue/teal color that catches my eye in the Spring and Summer months.




And finally, a little flip faced story doll from the 70's! I saw Soulemama talking about these awhile back and wished I knew how to sew! But I don't. So when this fell into my hands, there was a squeal heard 'round the Goodwill.





I have said it before and will continue to say it...it is SO GOOD to be home!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Okay, that is one cute doll. I've never seen one like that. Great buy!!

Kris

Deb said...

What a cute doll! Score! Those little serving spoons are too cute!

Thrifted Treasure said...

I LOVE the display in your corner cabinet, all the turquoise and white looks so lovely fresh.

elena-lu said...

love the blue teal color you collect its beautiful!

Missa said...

Lovely addition to your oil lamp collection. It's funny, I find myself drawn to that color this time of year too. The flip book doll is adorable as well :)

So kicking myself for missing out on your giveaway, I've been searching fruitlessly for just such a bag! Welcome back from your trip :)

klynch said...

I remember that doll.. oo wait did I just date myself?