6/17/09

Memory Lane--Sioux City--Booth 17


When I first started what we refer to as The Booth, it was actually my wonderful neighbor Ruth's Booth. She mentioned to me in passing one day last September that she had a booth at Memory Lane with her daughter and if I was interested, I could drop off a few things and see if they would sell.

Fast forward to 2 months later in November when I pretty much took over Ruth's Booth and made it my own! It has been so much fun having the booth and decorating it, especially over the Christmas months...you know how much I love Christmas stuff.

But during the summer months, I don't have quite as many things. So Ruth and Molly are going to be taking it back over for the next couple months and then I will be back there again in the same spot and same booth in September or October.

Currently, there is quite a big sale going on in Booth 17...stop by if you are in the area!

I made a couple signs for the booth and thought you would get a giggle out of this one:

4 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

That sign is so true! :-)

Frippery said...

Love that sign!

Eve said...

That's why when I fall in love with something, and it's not crazy expensive, I try to buy it!

elena-lu said...

haha yes ive done that heehee thats a cute one!