6/21/09

Um...OUCH?!

(Act 1, Scene 1)
Bud's On First, Lu's On Third, Hubby Is Pitching...And ACTION!

Sonya: OK, I will play baseball with you 3 in the backyard. I'll pitch!

Hubby: Throw me a good one!

Sonya: OK, Just DO NOT HIT ME WITH THAT BALL!

Hubby: I won't. Just pitch it to me!

(Cue camera one to focus in tight on wiffle ball leaving Sonya's hand, spiralling and connecting with Hubby's plastic bat and then straight-lining to Sonya's jaw.

Sonya: ARGH! I'm Hit!

Bud, Lu and Hubby all gather around Sonya who is face down in the grass wondering why she got up from the patio chair to play.

I think we all learned another valuable lesson today. Next time, just keep sipping iced tea and enjoy watching.

1 comment:

klynch said...

LOL Sorry hope everyone ok LOL I know how you feel I sometime get caught in the line of fire too!!