8/30/09

I Must've Been Thirsty?

Sometimes thrifting themes show up completely unexpected. I found a few other things as well but thought you would get a kick out of my liquid obsessions this weekend...

I am loving the colors on this Fred Press glass...wish I would have found a couple more, but am glad to have found one.

The colors in this are simply gorgeous. And I think will work nicely with the plate and cup purchased at Luticia Clementines in Independence, Missouri...would you like to come for tea?

And last, but certainly not least...

Two plastic Kool-Aid mugs! The kids both squealed, which matched my squealing earlier.


This is why I love thrifting.

6 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Im pretty sure we had kool aid cups just like that whne I was a kid! That first glass is soooo pretty! I wish you had found more too! So cute!

junkdreams said...

Isn't thrifting the best!!??!! Never a thrift day goes by that I'm not amazed at some great find!!
xojanis

Missa said...

The teacup is so pretty!

becca greene said...

i remember having those koolaid cups when i was a kid and adored them.

vintagelaundress said...

I love those Fred Press glasses! Great post!

Caro's Thrifty Adventures said...

Hi!!

Totally new to your blog: I found a link on someone else's site.

Totally added you to my google reader just now! :)

Great inspiration!!