9/22/09

Thrift Is The New Black

Have you heard this saying yet? It is so very, very true. We are changing peoples minds about thrift stores every single day.

I was blog browsing and catching up with For The Love Of Thrift and laughed out loud when I saw her Sept 20th post with this statement...

And if I make it to New York soon, I am so going to beg to thrift with her as well as Stan!

In the meantime, I am happy to be thrifting here in Sioux City where there seem to be my-kind-of-treasures floating around everywhere and easily scooped up.

Also, my thrifting for Toronto Yard Sale Snoop has come to an end and this package officially made its way out the door and on to Canada as of this morning at 9am. You will have to visit her blog and see what arrives in about 5 to 7 business days!

3 comments:

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Beg?!? Uh.....no begging needed! I want to come thrift with you in Sioux City. Just wait until I show you the stuff I found in LA. I about tipped over in my chair once I did a little research on what I bought for a song.

Stan

The Queen of Clearance. said...

I cant wait to see what you got for her!

Dime Store Thrift said...

I cannot WAIT for her to get this package!! I should've overnighted it:)