10/28/09

Mail!

I seriously love getting mail. LOVE IT! Nothing like opening up the mailbox in the afternoon and seeing a letter hand addressed to me. If it wouldn't make Hubby pass out, I would so be putting our home address on this blog just so you could write to me via snail mail. And he would. Pass out cold. Just the fact that I get to use my real name on this blog is pretty amazing!


Anyway! Here is a safe way for to you get something in your mailbox that will make you sooooooo happy!

If you have purchased your copy of The Find by Stan Williams, but haven't had the pleasure of meeting him in person to have him sign your book, has he got a wonderful plan in store for you!

This arrived in the mail over the weekend:


An envelope with gorgeous handwriting...



The tell-tale Paris sticker...



And a beautiful book plate to put on my copy of The Find!



I love this book, it continues to inspire me every single time I pick it up. And now it truly feels completely mine with this gorgeous plate on the inside cover!
If you have an unsigned copy of The Find and would like to remedy that, zip on over to The Elegant Thrifter blog...Stan will dry your tears and make it all better.

3 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

What a great thing for Stan to do. Not everyone can be there to get it signed in person, so this is wonderful. I am so happy you got yours. Hugs, Marty

The Elegant Thrifter said...

And I am so happy you received it. Again, and I mean it, THANK YOU for all of your support. You have no idea what a difference you have made in spreading the word about this book, and it really means so much to me. Stan

The Queen of Clearance. said...

I love getting things in the mail! esp little gifts and presents!