10/29/09

The Moving Of The Booth and Goodwill Hunting

The wonderful flea market of Memory Lane is adding booth spots to an area that previously held large furniture. And as of this evening, I am moving my booth to the newly built area! I am so excited!

Change is good. I don't always embrace change very well, but I have really good feelings about this one. My head is spinning with all sorts of wonderful ideas that I want to do.

But first, I need to find some shelving. So Bud and I are off to Goodwill and The Bargain Center this morning to see what they have in stock. And I need to find a witches costume for Lu. And some football type shoes for Bud's costume. I typically have pretty good thrift karma, so am excited to get out there and find something cool for a fraction of the cost of heading to Target.

Wish me luck. I'll be back.

2 comments:

Frugalchick said...

Good luck thrifting!

The Queen of Clearance. said...

did you see that old navy has $2 costumes the 30th and 31st. Not that you probably want to put it off that long...but maybe for dress up clothes and next years outfits?