11/24/09

Christmas At Memory Lane



Holy Moly, I need to take some time at the booth tomorrow to clean it up a bit! Bud and I stopped in today but I didn't have time to do anything than snap a couple of pictures to remember what was in there for later.

As you can see, I have left the glittered lamp in there for the time being. After the large chic Christmas tree sold, I needed some light. So there she stays for the holidays.

I have a full trunk load of cool things to drop off tomorrow and the time to do some rearranging of the things that are staying.



Speaking of Memory Lane, Kathie at My Net Finds emailed me a while back asking to purchase a lovely Fleur-de-lis that she happened to see in one of the pic's from the booth..."Of course!" I said and mailed it off.

So imagine my surprise when this arrived last weekend:




Not only does Kathie purchase from me, she sent a thank you gift! And not only did she send a thank you gift, but it is an OWL! With a SANTA HAT ON IT!

You guys seriously blow me away with your generosity and kindness. And you are teaching me to be a more giving person in return.

5 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

That owl is so cute, I hope you enjoy it! :-)

by the way, what does that writing say on those pillows? I'm just curious :-)

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

I am loving him...he is on the island shelf in the kitchen by my cookbooks and looks like he was meant to be there:)

You crack me up...the pillows have french sentences on them!

This Thrifted Life said...

What a sweet, cool gift!

Vonlipi said...

That is soooo cool! I love the santa owl! How nice of her! :)

Mary said...

Sonya, do you still have the large Cardinal picture that looks like it's on a postcard (on the wall in your Memory Lane booth picture?) I'm likin' that and wondering how much for that birdie in the window?