11/18/09

Christmas Dominoes

My friend Deb, who owns a booth at Memory Lane as well, is usually there unpacking treasures to display around the same time I am. One day she was on the floor surrounded by Christmas boxes that she had packed away a while ago waiting for the holiday decorating season.

I was trying to rearrange my booth but was distracted by the ohhing and ahhing coming out of her as she removed each item from its paper wrapping.

I might have startled her when she realized standing behind her looking over her head and let out a bit of a shout of glee when I saw these:








After I wrestled her down to the ground I ran to the checkout with my new-found Christmas treasure.

There are so many things I would like to do with these! After we play the actual game with it, of course.

4 comments:

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Super cute! I feel like I played this a few times at church or school when I was a kid.

Stan

Paige said...

"Wrestled her to the ground"......too funny! I think we've all been in that situation. Can't wait to see what you create with those!

~~Carol~~ said...

Seeing great stuff like that can sometimes incite violence! Glad you were victorious, and walked away with those...they're awesome!

vintagelaundress said...

Score!!! You go girl!