11/20/09

Inspiring Blogs: Georgia Peachez

I was sitting at the computer. Downloading some pictures of some thrifty finds I need to post about, returning email and doing some Blog-browsing. Typical nap time activity. And then, I came across it...the blog penned by Suzy of Georgia Peachez!
Time stood still while I was drooling on my keyboard at Suzy's blog, it was so lovely. And the best part of it was her craft-activity of using old ornament boxes! If you have some of those adorable tiny boxes laying around, Suzy will show you what she used to make them...

Imagine taking a couple of these:



And making this:



Click on HERE to go to her post about these.

I am swooning.

If you don't have any old boxes or a desire to craft, do not feel bad, because you can purchase these in her gorgeous Etsy shop by clicking HERE...

Thanks Suzy, for letting me use your pics...and for being a wonderful source of Christmas inspiration!

5 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

well how cute is that?!

Kelly ~ Clearance Contessa said...

Hi Sonya, just found your blog and I think it is so great! Makes me want to pull out my own glitter and get crafting! FUN!

GeorgiaPeachez said...

Hi Sonya, thanks for such a great post! These reworked ornies are truly a dime store inspiration! xo, suzy

Jenny S said...

Suzy is just as sweet in person. She came all the way down from VA to my shop in Raleigh for a visit!

The Queen of Clearance. said...

sounds like a great Idea!