11/30/09

A Little Glitter Makes Everything Better!





I am so glad you are liking those shadow boxes, too. I think I need to give them a little more zing at some point which is going to mean paint and glitter. It's how we roll.

And as for those glitter-y tags that I used in the boxes? Those were made several years ago, inspired by Jennifer of Sis Boom who rocks the glitter world. When I was pregnant with Bud, I made thousands of these. Seriously. I was within a month of my due date and could do pretty much nothing else but play with scissors, glue and glitter. And I made thousands of these!
I put them in baskets around the house, gave them to friends, put them all over a tabletop tree and stuck them on packages.
So, so pretty!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Great idea!

This Thrifted Life said...

So cute!

Sylvia said...

Okay....I had a plan to stick to Vintage Christmas Monday party blogs but then I came across yours and now I HAVE to read your posts before I go back to where I came from..hehehe..does that ever happend to you??? Love your tags and the boxes...great ideas...

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Oh the glittered goodness of it all! Stan

Kathie @ my net finds said...

very cute!