12/27/09

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful

I hope you had a VERY Merry Christmas! We have been busy with Christmas and Blizzard preparations over the past five days or so and now are resurfacing after all the festivities.

We have been blessed with the best next-door neighbors on both sides of us...one provides warm Cinnamon buns and the other provides an endless supply of this:


That keeps this roaring for 5 straight days:


So we are warm enough when we come inside from playing around in all of this:


2 comments:

Marfa (an unstamped letter) said...

wow, there sure is a lot of snow in the photo. I live in Miami, so no snow for me :-( I love all your Christmas photos. We love thrift shops in my house. We have bought brand new clothing (designer stuff with the sticker price still on it!) for hardly anything at all. Just before Christmas my mother purchased two gorgeous glass vases and two plates (all clear glass) and we filled them with colorful Christmas bulbs. We turned them into our dining table center piece.

AngelMc said...

I looovvve the snow...the picture of your house is beautiful.