2/14/10

Tiny Christmas Treasures In A Plastic Bag



While doing laundry this morning (I get a whole lot of stuff done while doing laundry) I decided to go through some boxes in the basement that were sort of shoved off in a corner. I have been doing my best to just ignore them, but felt that today they deserved to be looked into.

In the bottom of one was, to my shame, a bag filled to the brim with holiday yummies that had far too many heavy things on top of it:



This was one of those bags of treasures that I had completely forgotten about! Another shameful hanging of my head.

I think they should be organized a bit better, don't you? So out come some small-ish boxes to start sorting some like items...

Angels:



Tiny Deer:


Wooden Treasures:


Ceramic, Candles and MishMash:


After sorting, I realized that these little boxes are not going to all that there is once I get all my little treasures organized (right now they are all over the place and most definitely not sorted by like items!)

But at least these are out of that plastic bag, right?

5 comments:

Ninny said...

How sweet those little Christmas thingys are! I just know one day you will do something cute with them and when you do, be sure and let me know. BTW, do you have any ideas on what to do with vintage cards? I have several I want to display and preserve at the same time.

Liz

Sue said...

Yummy find! Glad you decided to sort today. Can't wait to see what you do with all those goodies.

The Elegant Thrifter said...

You are such a temptress with all of your little treasures that just seem to pop up out of no where. All while doing laundry!!

susan said so said...

OOOHHH! I am TOTALLY coveting that stash of tiny deer! I blogged about my love of those little darlings awhile back. Memories, memories!!

xox,
Susan

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

You really have some treasures, Sonya! ♥