2/25/10

Vintage Easter Crafting


This little face makes me extremely happy. I always think that nothing can top Christmas yummies and then I find vintage Easter yummies and think otherwise...I am very fickle that way.

These little darlings are going to be making their way on to a Easter wreath!

I found some great deals yesterday even though I had a headache from trying out my new glasses (see twitter on sidebar) but am thinking that if I had my old glasses I might have missed all these treasures at a flea market over in Morningside!

I will get more pic's taken but before I leave you:

4 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

What cuties. I need to get all my Easter decor out too. I can't wait to see what you do. Hugs, Marty

Ninny said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished wreath!

Liz

~~Carol~~ said...

I can't wait to see your Easter wreath! I loved your valentine and Christmas ones. Why, I do believe you are the Wreath Queen!
Have a great weekend!
Carol

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Cute! Are they wax? ♥