3/24/10

Goodwill Thrifting Part Two...

Continuing from where my post left off this morning...days can get a bit hectic around here!

All of these 'tinies' were in the same bag as the items earlier:


Another little handmade treasure...


A little handmade ball ornament...I love how creative crafters were with the tools they had at the time!


A tiny doll that was made into an ornament...


This one terrifies me. Right up there with clowns and mimes. Seriously scary.


A tisket, a tasket...


Another handmade...


Sequins!


Santa made in Japan...


This little ornament is so sweet!


A set of handmades...




She is amazing. I don't think she was a handmade treasure, she seems more like she was purchased somewhere, don't you think?



This is beyond cool and was marked at $1. A Dollar! The quilling was amazingly done and the frame is gorgeous.



Lu plays strings, so how could I pass by this? It was a dollar.



Thanks for showing interest in the Christmas goodies, I am always so excited to show you my findings!

5 comments:

Sue said...

I love Christmas at Easter-time! I have a similar Santa my Mom gave me in the mid- to late-60s. Also some sequin ornaments she made that are lovely - early 70s.

What fun to find a Christmas surprise when you're not expecting it!

And I still have a few (very few!) nativities out, including a couple of Shiny Brites. A few years ago out pastor in the January newsletter encouraged us to leave one out all year - there you go: permission!! A few at home and a few at work. People think I'm nuts - I'm hoping that means they'll leave me alone, LOL!

Mitzi said...

That odd scarey ornament looks like Boy George! ha

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Ha-ha! Love the scary one!

My mom and I made beaded/sequined ornaments in the 70s. Aw, memories! ♥

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

My favorite is a toss up between the wonderful quilling and the little angel?? that you suspect was not handmade. So pretty!

Ninny said...

Those are wonderful finds!!! You got some good deals! I love them all!

Liz (aka Ninny)