4/26/10

Birthday Yummies

I have been coming across a lot of old Birthday cake supplies lately! I simply cannot walk past them. It would be too sad to just pass them up. So I have been 'gathering'. Here is the latest grouping to arrive home with me:



What ARE these? They were in the bag I bought so am assuming they were part of Birthday cake decorations as well? They are so cute!



All these goodies I have been collecting will be put inside an old penny candy type little jar and set on a shelf on the kitchen island.

8 comments:

Sue said...

Those bring back fond memories. We didn't have those exact ones, but we had various candle holders as well as Gurley candles

raggygirlvintage said...

So charming, time to make cake!!
Tracey

icandy... said...

You really scored on those!
:)
Christina

gretchen said...

I love the pink children, have never seen those before...I'd have had to bring them home, too.

Shelley Germann said...

What a lucky find. I never seem to find (or maybe I don't have the eye) for cupcake/cake decorations. Maybe with garage sale season heating up my luck will change.

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

So kitchy! ♥

Frippery said...

Love those pink kid figures. What an awesome find. I love old plastic party decorations.

Rosie said...

So CUTE! I have a jar also that i fill with trinkets that I hope to use in crafts, but until then, they brighten up my room just being in the jar.
rosie