5/27/10

Recent Fun Finds...

One of my best Girlfriends came over yesterday to help me clean. These are the kinds of friends that are priceless:
--Friends you can call in the middle of the night
--Friends who love your children
--Friends who help you clean

And this friend is a cleaning machine with a vacuum I want to spend a long weekend with. I wasn't at all into vacuums before yesterday. At all. But this one changed my life. So she came, she helped clean and now my home is literally spot-less! Did I mention how much I dislike cleaning? She thrives on it. Her enthusiasm was contagious and after she left I still soldiered on...and my home is thanking me for it.

This morning, I am in the mood for decluttering and found a couple pics from last week that I haven't had a chance to show you yet!

Tiny Forks


Metal Clipboard


Two new Swanky Swigs with very cool graphics





A Santa Door Bell


A Wooden Santa To Display


And a very cool metal dart board


(CallieCat likes it too)


I believe the dart board at some point had some metal darts to throw at it as well as some shot glasses to rest in the bottom of it. It'll be fun fashioning some new darts!

5 comments:

Sue said...

A dear friend indeed! I asked a friend to come over in January and sit with me while I FINALLY packed up the remaining Christmas decorations, as well as chose a lot of them to part with. I didn't ask her to do any work, just provide moral support. And since I said that's what I was going to do, I had to. Hurray for friends like this who encourage and support us!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Now that is the best kind of friend to have. Love all of your new treasures. Now is a great time for finding Christmas. Seems the GW has a ton. Hugs, Marty

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Ha! I have run into those tiny forks before....TWICE! One my dad sent me, and another I found at the flea market in Zagreb, Croatia! xo Stan

Nogrinnin said...

I love it! I have a friend like that - she came and sat on the couch, played with my cats, kept me company and gave me moral support while I cleaned out the front hall closet. Well, made a significant dent in the front hall closet, anyway. I treasure such friends with all my heart.

What kind of marvellous vacuum cleaner does your firnd have? I am in the market for a new one.

ismoyo said...

Can i borrow your friend? Can you send her over? I could use some cleaning inspiration!
Think i should start decluttering first, makes cleaning easier. Or is it just my way to procrastinate doing the real work? ;)