6/12/10

The Book Of Awesome!



Between storms and battling a virus (that seems to be winning) for most of this week, I have been reading.

Lu and I had checked out tons of books from the library a week ago and since we have been home-bound for days, have been zipping through them quite regularly! This was my absolute favorite read and thought I'd pass it along if you are looking for light reading at some point over the summer. Or at least visit the website!

Going to lay low the rest of the weekend and will be off and thrifting again next week. Let me know if you find something cool!

3 comments:

Zootsuitmama said...

Looks interesting! HOpe you get to feeling better! Zootsuitmama

Ninny said...

I'm all for simple brilliant things! Looks like a really good read!

Liz

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

It really is a fast, uplifting read...let me know what you think of it!
Sonya