6/1/10

The Booth Of Years Gone By...

(My First Booth, May 2009)

We moved out of that space late last fall and into another area at Memory Lane...
(Booth circa Dec 2009)


I am actually wanting to buy stuff out of that old first booth! I saw the pic I snapped last Spring and some of those treasures still make me tingle.

Lu and I cleared out of Booth #316 at Memory Lane yesterday and I am left with 5 Rubbermaid's, 2 bags for Goodwill and a few things that will be passed on to friends.

I am going to miss it and will surely have one again towards fall. The best part was having a continuous outlet for treasures to pass on. But during the summer months, I am so much more focused on having the kiddos home and the booth does not get the attention that it should.

Have you had a booth yet?

6 comments:

Vonlipi said...

The booth thing is not big here in Quebec.

But I would certainly have one if I lived in the U.S instead of an Etsy shop.

Ninny said...

My sis and I keep our booth year round, but we don't give it the attention it needs, to be sure. While she lives nearby, she babysits her grandchildren and I live two hours away, so we're only there about once a month. The past few months it hasn't paid well at all and I'm ready to bow out, but I enjoy junkin too much and need a place to put it all! The summer months are the best, as it's located on a busy highway to several lakes and campgrounds. I saw some goodies in your booth picture, too. Yum!

Marilyn said...

I have been wanting to have a booth for many years. I just cut back on my hours at work and think I would have time. But not sure if I could keep up with new displays all the time. None of my friends are interested in this kind of thing or I would love to share with someone. Maybe someday!

Linda said...

I have thought about it but never done it. I'm afraid I would not make my rent even and then where would I be! LOL...no faith I guess. Still it's a dream. Right now just trying ETSY!

Rosie said...

I need a booth! I've got too much stuff! Guess it's time for a garage sale of my own!
rosie

Barbara at Oodles and Oodles said...

I love seeing your booth (even if it's on summer hiatus.) I'm eager to see how mine works out. I think it might be easier for me to keep up during the summer, but I truly have no idea. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?