6/21/10

Fun Jewelry Creating

What a great feeling...wandering Hobby Lobby and getting a total jewelry fix for less than $5. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!




Lu needed a quick Birthday gift for a girlfriend...How cute did this turn out!? We used one of the little frames and printed out her girlfriends initial, so quick and easy! Then I attached it to one of those fabulous ball chains we love using.



I am wanting to run back to Hobby Lobby and purchase every.single.one of these packages for future projects.

5 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

I had no idea Hobby Lobby had those little frames too! I love making necklaces like that, and now I know that I don't have to make the long journey to Michaels anymore!
Happy Monday!
Carol

Ninny said...

Hi Sonya! I had some fun going back reading all the posts I missed while I was away. Love the new look of your blog. The necklace is a neat idea. Hobby Lobby has some great finds for creating necklaces. The last few yard sales I had I didn't even advertise, just stuck a sign out on the street near my house and watched them roll in. I live on a very busy street across from several hotels and my sign was very visible. I'll probably have another one come fall and sell furniture this time around.

Liz

Kathy@ Gone North said...

Very Cute necklace / idea !!!
Think that I will just have to copy that one.... :)

Sue said...

Very nice! And wonderful that Lu is learning to make things, and wanting to make a gift rather than go out and buy one. I made a small doll quilt for my niece when she was 7 (she's now 25). I was quite impressed when she opened my package and she and all the little girls at the party oohed and ahhed! Some of their mothers also quilt, so they had been taught right! I hope Lu's friend appreciates a beautiful handmade gift.

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Aren't they just FABULOUS?! Nothing like a trip to Hobby Lobby or Michaels to make you realize all the things you can make:)