8/20/10

Etsy Bound

OK, The kiddos are now back in school* and I can focus on getting the Dime Store Thrift Etsy shop filled once again!

I found an old game of Anagrams and have been making little notes with them for days now:




This sheep cracked me UP! I love her. The expression on her face is simply too adorable:





Wouldn't these be perfect for serving slices of cake with iced tea?







I will let you know as I get closer to getting the store up and running...expect a soft opening early next week!

*This was Bud's first year of Kindergarten. I kept up a good front until he walked through the doors of school and then fell to pieces. Pieces! Thankfully, he loves school and it was a wonderful, perfect first day for him. I am sure I will be able to keep it together today dropping him off!

4 comments:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

I'm sure you weren't the only mommy falling to pieces. It's an emotional time! And you ain't seen nuttin' yet. Love the Anagrams game. And the sheep. All dishes are annoying me right now, so I won't comment on them. LOL (I've been pulling out and pricing the stuff in boxes that have been packed away and there were tons of dishes. I hope to never buy another plate or dish.)

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

congrats on making it through your first day of kindergarten and also on the restocking of the etsy store! Exciting times! :)

Bounty Huntress said...

I wonder if the sheep is for serving mint jelly with lamb. That would be cruel.

boliyou said...

I just love that sheep! So darling.