8/30/10

Memory Lane, Glitter and Etsy:

Last week was spent filling the booth at Memory Lane, getting highly distracted by a semi-annual bag sale at a local thrift store (I went back three times!) and the kids first full week of school getting into a routine.

And then I spent most of this past weekend glittering in the studio...this was an old cork bulletin board that was within minutes of being sent to Goodwill when I decided to paint the frame and then glitter the cork! I think it will make a fabulous space to show off old Christmas photographs or cards. It's heading to Memory Lane.


This is what the carpet often looks like in the studio:


Very, very sparkly!!

This week is going to be spent on Etsy, I am so excited!

4 comments:

Ninny said...

Great idea! I'm waiting for my creative juices to start flowing again. Won't be long now....

Liz

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

I know Ninny! I think fall is my most productive time.

Heidi said...

I'm almost ready to be creative, I think you jump started the process!!!

~~Carol~~ said...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait 'til it's time to put the gardens to bed so that I can get crafty! It's been a crummy hot summer, and your sparkly bulletin board has got be thinking about Halloween and Christmas. That board will show off cards and photos spectacularly!