9/21/10

Church Sale Findings:

A Styrofoam Santa in Sleigh...



A Christmas sprite made in Japan...


Honeycomb witch centerpiece (with all the pieces still intact!)...


A holiday card holder...


Two Styrofoam reindeer that will get glittered...


A cluster of Christmas goodness...


A plastic cake stand for when Stan Williams, The Elegant Thrifter, comes to visit and makes his Pineapple Upside Down Cake.


Christmas balls to use to make more wreaths...Must! Make! More! Wreaths!


I had so much fun at that church sale last week! That sale is always a huge hit...and I always, always find the coolest treasures to bring home.
You can come with me to the sale by clicking HERE!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Styrofoam Santa? Interesting. I have to say, those deer look like they are begging for glitter! All this makes me look forward to Christmas, and I haven't even gotten out the Halloween stuff yet. Thanks for sharing!

Ninny said...

Those ornaments and lots of glitter...hmmmm. You always inspire me, Sonya!!! Must. Make. Wreaths.

Liz