9/7/10

A Whole Lot Of Misc:

I have spent a lot of time in this:



Buying things like this:


And these rock:


So does the other box:


And this year I hope to do stuff with the boxes as well, they are just too cool to not do something!




I had this black table (ignore the dust) and decided to fluff the top of it up with a fabulous color of orange glitter!




And we spent this past weekend at Artsplash supporting Lu in her quest to become a Broadway star...You can watch video of it by clicking HERE...
She doesn't get nervous so I take on all the nerves for her (as you can tell by all the shaking of the camera) and the end was edited out simply because I shut the camera off to stand up and applaud. Proud, proud Mommy!

4 comments:

Sue said...

*drooling*

Oh, my gosh! Gurley candles!! Shiny Brites!!! *more drooling* My favorites!

I have those candles (my mother's), only I've never seen a pilgrim girl with a blue dress. I have turkeys, LOTS of Halloween, cowboy and cowgirl birthday candles, and a nativity, complete with original box. All part of my childhood memories from the 50s. Some may date from the 40s, in the period my parents referred to as BC (before children). I love Gurley candles.

And you know me and Shiny Brite, though I tend to the nativities mostly.

Great stuff, Sonya!

JunqueMagnet said...

I'M DOING THIS ALL IN CAPS SO YOU GET THE FEELING OF MY COMPLETE AWE: YOU GLITTERED A TABLE TOP?!!!!AH, THAT IS A FABULOUS THING.I AM DROOLING...A LOT.GREAT JOB!

Ninny said...

LOVE, I MEAN, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those ornaments! And you go girl....you've had some great sales on Etsy!! I've had one, LOL. I like that black table, too.

Liz

Sioux City Belly Dance said...

The talent show at Art Splash was pretty entertaining. It's cool that you know one of the winners!