11/26/10

Woes Of Computer Dependency (and a pink tree!)

Imagine my surprise late on Tuesday night when my computer slowwwwwly started crashing. And continued into Wednesday. Imagine then my hysteria.

You see, I have become just a wee bit invested in the Internet and my capabilities to access it.

And then imagine my Hubby in a cape and tights, I mean, really nice suit from the office, coming to my tearful rescue Wednesday night and completely saving my computer from being recycled. I love that man so much! He is a RockStar, always.

Today is the day we decorate for Christmas and enjoy a buffet of everyones favorite yummies. But I wanted to leave you with an AWESOME pink tree found at Goodwill a few days ago.





Sonya-Dime Store Thrift

3 comments:

Sue said...

Nice tree! And I'm glad you live with Superman!! For me, it's adult kids to the rescue in all things "computer". I tell them that's why I had kids, just to see them roll their eyes! My computer crashed about a week ago, but fortunately I was able to do some kind of rescue program built into the computer (see, I'm so ignorant I don't know what it's called!) and it came back OK. Time to back up my files just in case...

Your day after decorating sounds like fun. I'm not there yet! Tomorrow my younger son will be here and I'll have him help me get all the Christmas boxes out of attic (I can climb up and down that ladder, but not while carrying a large rubbermade tote.) I'd hoped to put up my nativity display at church today, but couldn't find anyone to come over yet to help get those boxes down. I do nativity display first, then house. Be sure to post pictures when you're done Have a fun day!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Beautiful pink tree.

Wish I was decorating too; I'm resting my foot and trying to come up with productive things for me to do while lying down (or sitting for short periods). Have fun today!

Linens Lace and Lattes said...

I love pink christmas trees and husbands who somehow know 'what to do' when the computer doesn't!
deb
linenslaceandlattes