1/14/11

You Say It's Your Birthday:

I was waiting for the furnace guy to come take a look at our furnace which was making loud squeal-y noises earlier this week. He would be here in the afternoon. Love the evasive time reference. So I gathered up goodies to work on some wreath projects while waiting. I finished 4 Valentines Day wreaths. Still no furnace guy. I still had an empty wreath in front of me, a hot glue gun that was still hot and a deep desire to keep creating.

I went down into the dungeon, I mean studio and foraged around for some yummies...and made a

BIRTHDAY WREATH!






I love, love, love this wreath! I can totally see us hanging this up on the wall when we celebrate Birthdays. More wreaths will be coming! This one can currently be found inside Booth 316 at Memory Lane.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it! What a great idea.

I just made my first ornament wreath last night--a PINK one--and I think I'm addicted too! Next up is a pink and turquoise, and then I don't know what after that. I just want to make MORE!

Sue said...

That is fantaaastic! You are so clever. (And no thanks to the furnace guy - hope he finally came.)

Pam @ Frippery said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

In the Heart of Happy said...

That is the cutest wreath, ever!!!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Once you make one, it is REALLLLLY hard to stop:)

Stephanie said...

Love it!!! Super clever!!!

one gal's trash said...

Hi Sonya, I never thought of doing a birthday wreath before...great idea! Your pink & red heart wreaths are sweet too. I have a box of shiny brites ready to get donated...but now, I'm re-thinking the whole thing! Happy New Year!
xo
Pam

Bohemian said...

Oh how cute and clever is that! I'm envisioning a grand Circus inspired Birthday Party now to go with lovely wreath...

Dawn... The Bohemian

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Not only are you the Glitter Queen, but you also reign as the Empress of Wreaths. Feel better. Your throne is getting cold. X