2/9/11

The Lake, Checkups and Memory Lane:

Summer IS coming, right? When Lu and Hubby left this morning (he always drops her off at school on his way to work) it was light outside! The days ARE getting longer! So even though it is 80 below this morning, the sun will be shining and there are rumors that it will be in the 40's this weekend.

(Bud swimming at the lake last summer...Grandma, he is wearing a life vest, it is not deep there and it only looks like he is far away from me. He is safe, I promise.)

Right now the lake is a frozen block of ice and snow...seeing pictures is so surreal to think that it'll all be melted and we'll be romping in swimsuits in 3 or 4 months. I am so ready to be up at the cabin, swimming and soaking in the sun and heat. Its just been a long winter and I am getting impatient.

Hey! Today is my two-week-out-of-the-hospital-checkup! I hope to be doing some thrifting tomorrow. I've been making lists of must-go-to places and am chomping at the bit to see what is out there.

And in response to the flurry of emails, YES, of course, if you see something in the booth closing pictures that you simply MUST have, you can email me and I will let you know if the item is still there, the cost and can ship it off to you priority mail. Many of those vintage items will be listed on Etsy if they do not get sold at Memory Lane at the end of this month.

Enjoy Your Day,
Sonya

1 comment:

youwannawhat said...

I haven't been a reader very long, and sorry I can't remember which blog is was that listed you on their blog roll, but I'm glad I found you! Am happy to see you are getting better. I feel the same way about the winter...spring/summer feels so very far away, am dying for the warmth!