2/28/11

Monday, Monday...

It was a good, productive weekend! We spent quite a bit of it at Basketball tournaments. For which I baked and donated cupcakes:

I have said this before and I will say it again: My cakes/cupcakes are not exactly beautiful works of art, but they taste Ah-May-Zing.

Hubby and I did some rearranging down in the dungeon, er, Studio. We went through all of Bud's toys (with Bud overseeing this, of course) and moved them to another area of the basement. It was one of those time consuming projects that was seriously worth every minute we spent on it. There is still a whole lot that needs to be rearranged and gone through, but I will show you pictures soon!

And I managed to thrift a few things I am excited to share with you:

Right now this is in the dining room...it should be making its way to the kitchen...but the green looks so good out there!

I am obsessed with hanging glass lamps right now. Hubby is not. We are in the process of negotiating their actually joining our decor.

And this? I wish you could have heard my squeal when I opened this at Goodwill:

It.Had.Never.Been.Used.



And with that, I am off to get ready to meet Monday head on with enthusiasm and joy.

2 comments:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Fun stuff -- and the cupcakes do look good! Yummmmmm.... I like that little stand thing. And... it's so funny how I get ideas from blogs. Just you saying how you are into hanging lights these days made me think that's exactly what I need by the couch instead of a floor lamp. Thanks! :-)

Vintage Gal said...

What wonderful treasures~ and the cupcakes look yummy ;-)