3/25/11

And Into The Weekend...

Getting tired of hearing all about my decluttering this week? Still doing it...you gotta do it when the spirit moves you!

Remember I had all those cool boxes in our bedroom closet?
They actually held things inside. I haven't looked inside them for oh...two years? Pulled those down and will be going through those at some point this weekend.





Yesterday held some sun-shiny moments and I was taking pictures for Etsy like a nut. Am very proud to say I now have *70* items listed! This is one of my fav's:



I am in groove mode now when it comes to listing...the more you do it, the quicker it goes.

Annnnnnd, last but certainly not least: The first church rummage sale of the season was listed in the paper this morning! Yipppeeeee! Mindful thrifting, here I come!

Enjoy your weekend,

Sonya

7 comments:

Linda said...

De-cluttering is good. I am in the process of cleaning off a wall of bookshelves and it looks good.

Sue said...

I never tire of reading about your de-cluttering. I find it inspiring. Congratulations on getting so much done!

~~Carol~~ said...

Yes, de-cluttering is a good thing, and I don't know about you but I feel less guilty bringing more things home if I've gotten rid of a bunch of stuff. I hope you find lots of goodies at the church sale. Those are the best!

AuntLou said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Are you a Maude Hart Lovelace fan??

I love the Deep Valley books!

:)

I hink Spring cleaning is still in our bones. I'm feeling de-cluttery, myself!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

You all are so supportive of my work:)

AuntLou--YESYESYES!! Hands down my favorite author EVER.

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Isn't it funny how we can put off taking pictures and listing, but once we get going it's not bad at all? When I let the momentum drop, it takes me forever to get back in the groove. 70 items in Etsy? That's great! And I love the little guy you showed. He's just too cute! I'm starting to put some stuff Etsy, too. Right now mainly just putting things there that are already on the web site. I'm up to 11. LOL

dogsmom said...

OK- now you have me envious. A church rummage??? I live for those.

I need you to inspire me more for the decluttering, although I have made some progress.