3/22/11

Finding My Groove On Etsy...

I am pleased to report that I have finally, FINALLY found my groove in taking Etsy pictures and listing items. As you know yesterday I was trying to find a good place to take all my pictures that would make all my treasures look cohesive in the shop.

And the perfect place was right in front of me all along! Isn't that the truth about so many things? We just need to open our eyes and look around. Does it seem like I am channeling Charlie Sheens positive-ness right now??

I ended up using an old radio stand with the white wall behind it that we have in our foyer. Lots of good natural sunlight (I take a lot of photos on the dining room table by it) and I like the way the darkness of the wood contrasts with the lightness of the wall:



Today will be spent retaking all my Etsy shop photos of previous listed items. Since it is another dark morning however, it make just be spent gathering all the items on the dining room table waiting for some sunlight to break through!

Keeping it real, baby.

Enjoy your day and THANK YOU for all your advice yesterday, I do so appreciate it!

2 comments:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

That's a great spot! Isn't it funny how we overlook the things we see every single day or our lives?

Sue said...

Groovy! Glad it jumped out at you! I can SO relate...