3/16/11

Happy Birthday! (And Winner Announced...)

Not only to me, it sounds like there are a LOT of bloggers who celebrate in March! Well, we are a very creative sort now, aren't we?

Congratulations to JACKIE! She was the name drawn this morning and will be venturing into the Dime Store Thrift Etsy Shop to pick out a treasure of her desire. Email me and we will get that going Sweetie!

Thanks to everyone who signed up, I always wish I could gift each and every one of you.

I've woken up this morning to Hubby, Lu and Bud's Birthday wishes and gifts (we always do that first thing in the morning over breakfast) and am now languishing in the scent of Chanel Allure. I smell goooooooood! And very alluring. When one gets pushed onto the 40 year mark, one should smell alluring.

And now, on with the day!

5 comments:

JunqueMagnet said...

Happy birthday to you.Enjoy your day and keep on smelling good!!You should always smell nice when thrifting - even if you are the only one in the thrift who does!

Sue said...

Happy birthday, Sonya!! When I turned 40, a friend gave me a shirt that said, I'm not 40, I'm 18 with 22 years experience! Wow, "only" 40!! (She says, eyeing the next big ending in zero birthday coming up next year.) Have a great, smelling good day!!

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Happy birthday, Sonya! Today is yours to do only what you want to do.

And congratulations to Jacki. She was a lucky girl!

svelteSTUFF said...

HAPPY HAPPY DAY !!!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Thank you ladies!!