3/24/11

Nesting...

Have you seen the Bald Eagle nest on ustream?

My Girlfriend called me on Monday and as we were talking she mentioned the Eagle Nest. So to make her happy I went online to look at it. We sat on the phone for an hour saying OMG! DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?! WHAT IS IT LOOKING AT!? IT TOTALLY SPOTTED SOMETHING!! OH! WAIT IT IS GETTING UP!! DO YOU SEE THE EGGS!? OHHHHH!!!! THERE IS THE SPOUSE!!

Never knew I was such a nut for a birds nest. I cannot stop watching. Lu has no idea that I tote around her laptop, but I have it on in the background all day long and have gotten good at listening for the chirps that mean the mama and papa are both in the nest and switching sitting shifts. CLICK HERE to see what the fuss is all about. The rumor amongst my friends is the eggs are to hatch around the 1st of April.

Since I am probably not going to bring up birds again real soon here on my THRIFT BLOG, I thought I would also show you pics I took out the front window when I saw Callie Cat obsessing over something:







Oh! A puffy little Robin!


Oh! Lots of Robins!


Ummm.....



OH MY GOODNESS! Come look at HOW MANY BIRDS ARE OUT HERE!!


And yes, when I speak, there is a lot of enthusiasm about everything and yes I am usually shouting with excitement.

Back to sorting through things...

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life said...

a co-worker shared that link with us last week. isn't it just amazing?

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Teresa, STILL am obsessed:)