4/27/11

Childhood Yummies

I love me a vintage Whitmans coloring book! There is just something about them that shouts out to me to remember childhood and a simpler time. And the fact that it was Christmas themed was a huge bonus. Haven't decided yet if I shall keep or Etsy it.











And truly...how adorable is this vintage light switch cover depicting Jack and Jill's ill choices on that fine summer day? They look quite happy tumbling!

The kids are back to school today after a lovely Easter break and this morning is going to be spent at the dealership having the brakes done on my car. I am going to bring along a book and enjoy a glass of iced tea and am rawther looking forward to it!

Enjoy your day,
Sonya

2 comments:

NorthernTrading said...

I LOVE the light switch cover .... very cute! Vintage rules!

Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life said...

love the coloring book!