9/7/11

Back Out Thrifting


Bud has been down and out most of this week with a virus that was going around his school...his fever finally broke and we are back to our typical daily routine this morning!

I always check the papers on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays to see if there are any fabulous sales going on and this morning I was not disappointed. After being in the house for the past 3 days, tag-teaming errands with Hubby to get exciting things like Tylenol and bread, it is thrilling to be heading out with a purpose knowing my little guy is perky again.

The only thing that would be disappointing today is running into that Shiny Brite hoarding woman again! But, really...what are the chances?
Enjoy your day,
Sonya

5 comments:

Sue said...

Shhh.... don't say that out loud!! :D

Anonymous said...

did you ever think that other people view YOU as the hoarder that always takes the good stuff before anyone else has a chance?

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Sue, that was funny

Dear 'Anonymous', Of course people might think the same think of me...if I had come across those boxes first *I* would have been the one buying them!
If you can't leave your name ( which I know) and have to hide behind 'anonymous' instead of having a real conversation with me? Then stay off my blog. I dislike snarky comments.

Melinda9 said...

Well, I hope your thrifting is going well and you didn't cross paths with the ornament woman. I went to a church rummage this morning - I've gotten some nice things there in the past. I was late, but I did get a nice framed autographed photo of a little girl and that silent movie star of the 20s, Colleen Moore. Just don't know what to do with it.

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Hey melinda,
Nope, no ornament woman this time around! I hope next time I run into her to find out if she just likes them or if she is doing something cool with them.
What a great find! I'm sure you'll think of the perfect place for it....or resell:)