7/6/11

Christmas In July

As you know, I am always on the look out for Christmas. No matter what time of year...when you come across it, you need to pick it up. You're not in the mood? Well, you GET in the mood. (we quote Seinfeld alot around here)

The first item found yesterday was this plastic Rudolph that will be added to my plastic reindeer collection. I won't stop at a herd.


Then there was this tiny box of a pewter Nativity set. How sweet is this?


And last, but certainly not least:

Several large illustrations that will be framed and placed lovingly on the wall at Christmastime.


Aren't they fab?

Enjoy your day! Sonya

13 comments:

AuntLou said...

Marvy! :) (truly)

Melinda9 said...

Wow, you really hit the
Christmas jackpot! (I like vintage plastic reindeer too - also flocked).

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Ooohhhh flocked can only be good:)

Sue said...

OOOOhhhh - a nativity!!!!! (I'm in serious overload here and need to stop buying!

Love that plastic reindeer, too. Lucky girl!!

beckyp said...

love the Nativity. Very cool. Do you sell what you find or is it for your own collection?

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

LOL Sue:)

Becky, I do sell quite a bit of what I find under the store name dimestorethrift on Etsy.

Zootsuitmama said...

Love the Rudolf! I'm in Christmas mode all year round!

kristin said...

Love it all! I am always on the lookout for Christmas too! I simply cannot pass something up if its cute, cheap/free!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Love the Rudolph. I am a true collector of any vintage Rudolph! good find and those illustrations are beautiful.

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

mmmmmmmmm... love that deer!

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Your deer looked like one of those candles that I forget the name of! The faded painting is just perfect. ♥

mindingmomma said...

That pewter Nativity scene is adorable. Great find!

Sue said...

@Holly - Gurley candles! I have a couple of those deer candles!