9/16/11

I Have Hit The Mother Sale Of Vintage Wrapping Paper:

I went to a church sale this morning and nearly PASSED OUT when I saw the tables and tables and tables of Vintage Christmas. There were rolls of wrapping paper and a small sign that read all full rolls were a specific price but sheets of giftwrap were priced individually.

Sheets? Where were the sheets? Well, digging down below the gift bags, I found the sheets. Nearly 5 lbs of vintage giftwrap! Squeal with me!


I love using gift wrap to package up the treasures I ship on Etsy, so all this is a wonderful addition to my shipping materials.

Enjoy your day! Sonya

10 comments:

AuntLou said...

Definitely squealing with you! :)

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Way to go!!!! ♥

fabriquefantastique said...

Mmmm. makes me want to buy from you, off to have a look...

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

squeal!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome find!
deb

Sue said...

Congratulations on the big squeal!! Did they have to give you oxygen?!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I am having wrapping paper envy! When I bought my grandparents home a couple of years ago I search for vintage paper to wrap my cousins gifts in...it was so much fun!

Kathy@ Gone North said...

Score!!! Score!!!
Awesome find!! We never have church sales around here.. seems like you always find really great stuff at them

~~Carol~~ said...

You're making me all bajiggety, just thinking about all of those tables of vintage, and I wasn't even there! I see tons of great projects in your future!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

I am still grinning ear to ear when I walk past these. They are on the dining room table just so I can see them allthetime right now!

Sue said...

You must have a better-behaved cat than the 2 I have! If I had stuff like that on my table, they would immediately want to use that as their napping spot.