9/26/11

Where Was I?

Hubby and I just celebrated our 20 year Anniversary...I am amazed at how the years have just flown by. Being he is such a fab man, he whisked me away for a romantic weekend. Since it was a milestone year, he really outdid himself! We stayed at a Grand Hotel:

It was very art deco and cool!

 
 The Lobby:
 Where we had wine every evening before deciding where to go for supper:
This might be the most gorgeous bathroom I have ever been in:
 Seriously? This pool? The ceiling? Yes! It was like swimming in a spa.

Our concierge (I love saying the word concierge!) told us about the music at this place:

 And we did a whole lot of hunting and a whole lot of gathering...

Best. Anniversary. Ever.

And now I am off to ship an Etsy package all the way to France....oooh, lala!

Enjoy your day, Sonya

5 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations on the big milestone! AND the lovely weekend!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Congrats! How wonderful that he was so thoughtful to plan a special weekend!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh Happy Anniversary!!!! Sounds like a perfect getaway and the hotel looks amazing. Hugs, Marty

Mary said...

Is The Grand Hotel in Minneapolis? Some of your pics looked familiar to a place I stayed at!! (possibly close to the theater district???) Congrats on your anniversary. Love your blog.

Charleen Larson said...

I'm green with envy.

My husband's idea of a great getaway is Motel 6 and a car full of electronics gear.

You're so lucky!