10/13/11

C'mon, just give me a nudge...

I NEED to get stuff listed in Etsy that were supposed to be listed a long time ago...I NEED to put more items out at Memory Lane (there is a shocking amount of things just flying off the shelves there, yay!)...I NEED to go through the Studio and Stockroom and get it more organized for the coming season...

Thankfully, I am filled with energy this morning and shall attempt to get all this and more done today. Until I crash and burn around 11am, right?

In the meantime, I leave you with a picture of the rest of the goodies found at the church sale last week:

Enjoy your day! Sonya

9 comments:

Jane said...

I know just what you mean! I NEED to get so many things done - but life seems to get in the way sometimes :)
Great 'haul' from the church sale!
Jane-Jacksonville

AuntLou said...

Meee, too. Here's a nudge fer ya! Wow, now I wanna get out there and see what I can find at sales. It's amazing how much I expect my attic to expand! :)

Kathy@ Gone North said...

Nice stuff....
Nudge, nudge... now if I could do the same... (husband recently said I am getting close to being a hoarder.. : )

Sue said...

Another nudge! NICE stuff! Glad things are going so well at Memory Lane - that must be some great incentive for you.

Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life said...

nudge nudge nudge... great stuff!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh what happy Christmas items! Just think how happy people will be when they see them and then want to buy them! Have fun listing! ♥

One Gal's Trash said...

I'll nudge you if you nudge me! My Etsy shop has been empty for far too long. Have you noticed that stuff doesn't sell very well when it's packed away in the garage?
xo
Pam

Sheets on the line, love in my heart. said...

this is simply NUDGE-A-RRIFIC!!!
love it!!
blessings,
rebecca

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Thank you! I know you have my back on this little project:) Back down to the studio!
Sonya