10/1/11

One Of Those Perfect Picks



Every so often I come across the perfect kind of sale. Yesterday held one of those in store as I headed out to thrift.




 Actually, I don't think I have ever been to a sale quite like this.





 It was a beautiful day, a picturesque farm, they were kind sellers, a barn FULL of fabulous yummies, unbelievable pricing, free kittens (no we did not take one) and offers of all the pumpkins we could carry. 





It is going to make all other sales pale in comparison for a long, long time. I actually tried to hit a couple sales following this sale and walked away from all of them so disappointed.








I wanted to go back to the first sale.




It is going to stay with me for a loooooong time. And the best part? They are only halfway through going through the house...there are more sales to come! Yes, yes I will be going back.

Enjoy your day! Sonya

6 comments:

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

Looks like a great sale! I love it when I find a sale like that, but they are so few and far between I end up finding myself wishing for another one!

Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life said...

very cool stuff!

~~Carol~~ said...

Isn't it like music to your ears, when you've been to a really great sale and they tell you that they've only just started unpacking their stuff? I love that!

Sue said...

Very nice indeed! Keep us posted on your next visit.

BTW, I was riding the escalator at the mall this afternoon, when I happened to notice the shoes of the young woman going up in front of me - silver glitter!! I immediately thought of you! No, I didn't rip them off her feet to send to you, LOL! I'm sure you've have been very excited!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Great kid stuff! My boy loved those "Little Black" books when he was little. ♥

Amy @ Coupon Tipster said...

Great finds! I'd definitely be heading back to other sales at that house as well. I hate the deflated feeling that comes after an awesome sale. Nothing ever feels quite the same.

Feel free to check out my weekend yard sale finds over on my blog

Amy