12/14/11

Coffee Carafe









I can't find my old trusty carafe. Which is annoying simply because this is the time of year that I use it the most! I also can't find my gravy boat, but that is whole other story.

It's not like I have a ton of cupboard space...It's not like I hoard kitchenware. Did I Goodwill it in a surge to get things simplified? I don't think so. I use the thing. Sometimes. I loved my carafe!

So I was pleased to find this one while out thrifting yesterday. It is heavy, the seal is excellent and its hardly been used from what I can tell. Actually, I love this one even more than I loved the other one, which was not vintage and a Target purchase.

Now if only I can find my gravy boat before Christmas.

Enjoy your day! Sonya

3 comments:

Sue said...

My experience is, as soon as you buy a new one, the old one turns up. Nice find, though!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Haha, How true is THAT?! I think the old one is up high where I cannot reach it...

Glenda in CO said...

As soon as you find the things that you are currently missing, something else will disappear. As soon as I found my glue stick, my red scarf went away......hmmmmm.....gremlins?