5/25/12

Well, Look At Me Drawing...

This is about all I've been able to do with thrifting recently!

But now school is out for summer and I have high hopes to get into a groove beginning next week.

Today, Lu is on a trip to Adventure Land with her 8th grade (or should I say 9TH GRADE!) classmates and Bud is enjoying a couple days with his Grandma.

So I think I am going to fly through a few errands that need to be run and projects that need to be tackled and some cleaning that needs to be taken care of and some picture taking and listings made on Etsy and booth rearranging at Memory Lane and laundry that needs to be washed and all the kids' end-of-year paperwork that needs to be sorted/disposed of and a couple bags dropped off at Goodwill and...Well, you know how it all goes. After looking back through my list, I think I am just going to pour another cup of coffee and just relax for another few minutes before I hit the ground running.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Carol Pirozek said...

Hi Sonya!! It was so nice running in to you at Memory Lane today...enjoy your summer...are you going to the lakes?? happy crocheting too :-) Carol

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Hi Carol! I am so glad I was able to visit with you that day, always such a good run-in:)