6/25/12

Thrift Finds


This was part of a set (1971 being the best year)
  I was so glad to head out to some of my favorite stores at the end of last week...even more happy with the finds!



Skatie Katie Puzzle to add to holiday decor


Conde Nast Book circa 1955



Love these bottle openers!




What is thrifting without finding MORE books


Kitchen Prayer Ceramic Wall Hanging from 1962



Adorbs plastic bank


Fun hamburger press with chef graphics
It was good to come across some unique finds during my outing! Friday's plans are to go rummaging...

8 comments:

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Skatie Katie is the cutest thing ever!

Jill said...

The little puzzle is sweet!!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

I actually squealed when I saw her!

Carol Pirozek said...

Hi Sonya!!I love all your finds...so much fun isn't it?? Hope your summer is going good..I miss seeing you at Memory Lane...Take care!!! Love ya!! Carol

Anonymous said...

I have the Skating Katie puzzle too.
Is yours fuzzy on the earmuffs and hand muff?


Sheryl Remy

Anonymous said...

My son, born in 1974(wow!) had that same little bank. I gave it to his wife for their baby.

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Hi Carol, Hopefully we will run into each other there SOON!!

Sheryl, It isn't fuzzy...that would be SO CUTE! Do you have one and is yours?

Anon, what a fab baby gift that made. So precious!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

You found the most fabby things! I'm loving that puzzle of the skater. Why don't they make innocent graphics like that anymore?